What’s in Your Wallet?
Is it filled with hundred dollar bills or lint? Are you rich, poor or middle class? Are you in debt or living the high life?
As a follower of Jesus you have been given specific instructions on how to best utilize the finances that have been given to you. Whether rich or poor you have the ability to use your money and resources for the most good.
As the saying goes, “It’s not what you have but what you do with what you have that matters.”
Join us as we talk about being rich in God’s eyes.
See below to listen or watch the sermons and to look at the sermon notes….
Week 1 – March 2, 2014
What’s in Your Wallet? Part 1 (audio)
- When it comes to money, God is concerned with the heart.
- Sow generously, reap generously.
- The New Testament model is “give generously.”
Week 2 – March 9, 2014
What’s in Your Wallet? Part 2 (audio)
- Give intentionally.
- Give expectantly.
- Give joyfully.
Week 3 – March 16, 2014
What’s in Your Wallet? Part 3 (audio)
- Don’t put your hope in money.
- Be a generous giver.
- Generosity is God’s crazy math.
Week 4 – March 23, 2014
What’s in Your Wallet? Part 4 (audio) – Pastor Andy
Week 5 – March 30, 2014
What’s in Your Wallet Part 5
- Jesus sees what you give.
- Jesus gets excited about true generosity.
- It’s not what you have it’s what you give that matters most.