Join us this month as we talk about the spiritual road trip to freedom. Throughout life you will have various pit stops, breakdowns and fuel stops. But, as you make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, your destination is certain.
You are headed toward the Jordan River. The Promised Land is right around the corner.
But, before we cross the Jordan River and enter the Promised Land, we will have to walk through the wilderness of this messed up world. Yet, as we trust in Jesus, we will experience God’s power and His grace.
See below to listen or watch the sermons and to look at the sermon notes….
Week 1 – May 4, 2014
Road Trip: The Exodus to Freedom Part 1 (audio)
- You can’t know who you are until you know who He is.
- Moses had inquisitive eyes.
- Vision changes vocation.
Week 2 – May 11, 2014
Road Trip: The Exodus to Freedom Part 2 (audio)
- The Sabbath is not just about slowing down, it is about turning to God.
- Sabbath is sacrifice.
- You can accomplish more in 6 than in 7.
Week 3 – May 18, 2014
Road Trip: The Exodus to Freedom Part 3 (audio)
- You can’t win in life without the power of God.
- Your hands and feet will get tired.
- The staff of God can only be held by the humble.
Week 4 – May 25, 2014
Road Trip: The Exodus to Freedom Part 4 (audio)
- Work as if it depends on you, but pray knowing it depends on God.
- We live in homes but we are not at home!
- Will you pray this prayer? Rise up, oh Lord, and let your enemies be scattered!