For the month of February we will focus on relationships. As believers we must not only assess where we are internally in our relationship with God but also assess externally our relationships with each other.
I’ll be asking each of you to begin to inventory your relationships — by asking three questions:
- What relationships need building?
- Which relationships need to be demolished?
- Which relationships need a renovation?
Join us as we discuss these relationships: Reconstructed Friends, Marriages, Singles, Families
See below to listen or watch the sermons and to look at the sermon notes….
Week 1 – February 2, 2014
Relationships Reconstructed Part 1 (audio)
- Those who have no friendships – You need to start building
- Those who have bad friendships – You need to start a demolition project
- Those who have stagnant friendships – You need to start a renovation project
Week 2 – February 9, 2014
Relationships Reconstructed – Marriage Panel (audio) –
- Commitment in marriage means following through with your vows.
- Divorce Proof your marriage through prayer.
- Remember that your spouse comes before your children.
Week 3 – February 16, 2014
Relationships Reconstructed Part 3- Don’t Do Life Alone (audio)
- Don’t Eat Alone – Life is more enjoyable together
- Don’t Run Alone – Go farther and faster together
- Don’t Fight Alone – We are stronger together – (Lion – Video Illustration from sermon)
February 23, 2014
Relationships Reconstructed Part 4 – Be A Wise Friend (audio)
- Be Loyal – In order for you to HAVE a friend you must BE a friend
- Be Persistent – Don’t give up on your friends
- Be a Risk Taker – God rewards acting on faith