The decisions you make are more important than you think. Those decisions not only affect you they affect those closest to you. Good decisions can reverberate for a life-time. Bad decisions can derail you in a moment. What decisions will you make?
Passing down the lessons learned from life is a valuable part of the legacy we leave for our children and grandchildren. Lessons learned are a gift to the next generation. Sharing your wisdom with others is of the utmost importance.
Join us this month as we talk about what has been handed down to us and what we will pass on to future generations.
I will teach you hidden lessons from our past—
stories we have heard and known,
stories our ancestors handed down to us.
We will not hide these truths from our children;
we will tell the next generation
about the glorious deeds of the Lord,
about his power and his mighty wonders. – Psalm 78:2-4
See below to listen or watch the sermons and to look at the sermon notes….
Week 1 – June 1, 2014
Legacy: The Decisions You Make – Decisions Decide Legacy (audio)
- Your decisions will define your legacy.
- There are decisions that we make and there are actions that God takes.
- Lessons learned are a gift to the next generation.
- We Must Die To Self.
- A Humble servant knows when to hold back his power for the good of others.
- A humble servant does not need to be seen.
- A humble servant’s goal is to maximize another’s potential.
Week 3 – June 15, 2014
Legacy: The Decisions You Make – Your Choices Impact Others (audio)
- Your Choices Impact Others
- Don’t Quit
- God Our Father Doesn’t Quit on Us!
Week 4 – June 22, 2014
Legacy: The Decisions You Make – A Springer Worthy Story (audio)
- Legacy comes through relationship.
- Legacy is built over a lifetime, but it can be lost or regained in a moment.
- True Legacy comes through God’s redemptive power.
Week 5 – June 29, 2014
Legacy: The Decisions You Make – A 3-Tool Legacy (audio)
- A legacy of Faith in God
- A legacy of Hope in Jesus
- A legacy of Love in the Holy Spirit
Week 6 – July 6, 2014
Legacy: The Decisions You Make – A Holy Spirit Led Legacy (audio)
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit can be confusing
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit bring power
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit bring unity