Life is unpredictable. We’re never quite sure what lies around the corner. In today’s world it takes courage to face the changing cultural tide, but a person who is brave faces these difficult situations with courage.
Join us this month as we learn how to be brave by trusting in God’s promises and resting in His peace.
See below to watch the sermons and to look at the sermon notes….
Week 1 – September 6, 2015
Brave – Part 1
- The world will try to change you.
- Choosing to be a transformer not a conformer.
- Your choices determine your path but God defines your future.
Week 2 – September 13, 2015
Brave – Part 2
- When things don’t make sense and when you feel overwhelmed: Step Back
- Sometimes you need to step back so you can: Look Up
- Do all that you can do realizing God will do what only He can: Step Out
Week 3 – September 20, 2015
Brave – Part 3
- Life is a Test
- Know the Truth
- Trust His Heart
Week 4 – September 27, 2015
Brave – Part 4
- Daniel was BRAVE because of who God is not because of who he was.
- Brave people open windows.
- Fearful people shut windows.