At the beginning of this year, the Lord gave Cross Points Church a “Word for the Year.” It is RELEASE. God has used your prayers and faithful giving to RELEASE our missionaries to the world over the past forty-six years. Jesus has been able to use our missionaries to RELEASE miracles and salvations into the nations.
However, Jesus’ task to disciple all nations is not complete. In Matthew 9:37-38, Jesus says, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask Him to send more workers into His fields.” Together, I want us to ask Jesus to RELEASE Missions into the world and to RELEASE through Cross Points Church a new wave of missionaries.
Specifically, I am trusting God to RELEASE five new missionary families from Cross Points Church in 2014! In order to Release five new missionaries and to continue supporting our amazing missionaries already on the field, we need to see $200,000 RELEASED in our 2013 Thanksgiving offering. Please pray and ask what your part is to see the RELEASE of His name in the nations!
Praying for His RELEASE,
Click below to listen to this sermon series….
- The Blood of Jesus is the only thing in life that allows you to be completely clean.
- We can’t be released TO something until we’ve been released FROM something.
- The Gospel Video
- Thankfulness glorifies God.
- Thankfulness prevents discouragement.
- Thankfulness releases God’s presence!
- David’s 7 day Challenge: Write down three things you are thankful to God for each day for seven days. Post them on the Cross Points Church Facebook Page.
Sunday, November 17 – The Gospel is Spreading – Scott Homan, YWAM Colorado Springs Base Director
- Christianity is the fastest growing religion by converts.
- Christianity has been growing fast in Muslim nations.
- Be encouraged: the gospel is being spread throughout the world.
Sunday, November 24 – Lay Down Your Rights – Asdrubal Amador, Lima, Peru
- Luke 14:26-27 – “If you want to be my disciple, you must hate everyone else by comparison—your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even your own life. Otherwise, you cannot be my disciple. And if you do not carry your own cross and follow me, you cannot be my disciple.